- Protected: Young Leaders to Congress: We Can’t Build Back Better if We Cut Youth Out
- Campaign Sign-On Letter Congress: Do Not Leave Young People Behind in Covid Response Bills
- Youth Leaders Guide on COVID-19
- Congress: We Must Not Leave Young People Behind in Our Crisis Response
- State and federal officials need to do more to help young people in wake of coronavirus
The Reconnecting Youth Campaign calls on Congress to invest in America’s future by funding 1 million pathways to education, training, national service and employment opportunities for Opportunity Youth, 16- to 24-year-olds who are not in school or work.