- Opportunity Youth Advocacy Community – April 2022 Monthly Meeting Summary
- Campaign Sign-On Letter: Congress, Invest in Opportunity Youth
- Opportunity Youth Advocacy Community – March 2022 Monthly Meeting Summary
- Here’s how the latest federal spending bill impacts RYC Programs
- National Opportunity Youth Organizations & Young People Respond to President Biden’s State of the Union Address: Our Hand Is Still Outstretched in Partnership
The Reconnecting Youth Campaign calls on Congress to invest in America’s future by funding 1 million pathways to education, training, national service and employment opportunities for Opportunity Youth, 16- to 24-year-olds who are not in school or work.