- FY24 Appropriations Sign-On Letter
- FY23 Omnibus Makes Progress but Misses Opportunities for Children and Young People
- Connecting with Your Local Electeds: Townhall Training
- Opportunity Youth Advocacy Community – October 2022 Monthly Meeting Summary
- Opportunity Youth Advocacy Community – September 2022 Monthly Meeting Summary
The Reconnecting Youth Campaign calls on Congress to invest in America’s future by funding 1 million pathways to education, training, national service and employment opportunities for Opportunity Youth, 16- to 24-year-olds who are not in school or work.